Saturday, September 25, 2010

:( Aww! Test Realm closed? Wait-Did I just say aww? Weird.

Aww! The Test Realm closed! Wait, did I just saw Aww? Weird. Hey Wizards out there! Not today the Test Realm didn't close, actually like a week ago, but I was too lazy so I hate to enter it now. So the Shark Mount came out, shall I talk about it? No, I'll save for another post. I didn't get a chance to log in the test realm, because of the Wizards! If Celestia comes out, J.Todd Coleman, don't open the Test Realm without telling me! Test Realms are awesome, cuz you get cool stuff like mounts, but that was actually the first TestRealm I missed in my WHOLE life. I love the test realm, but people basicly freaked when Gamma told them that the Crowns was fake and was for a test ONLY lol! And since sometimes I can be so weird, I actually thought the Test Realm would last forever and the crowns would stay forever. Hey! I'm level 42 Death! Oh wait, I can't talk about that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment