Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Do you think the Rumor is true?

The rumor is up to you to believe! Will you believe it? Or will you naw through carrots? On a website I've been to, I saw the list of some great Mmo's and Wizard101 was one of them! Awesome huh!? But what I saw kinda bothered me. The sign said great games come from memberships, games without membership suck. Do you believe that? That also reminds me of Wizard101 Membership. I'm guessing the site could only include games with Membership only. Sometimes I wish Wizard101 never had membership, so Wizard101 would earn more money, so my friends could play. The only reason why my friends can't play, is because their parents never allow them to play games with membership. And they all live near me, so they can't get a card either. Sigh! I hope Wizard101 reads this. Because I have a ton of friends who are upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment