Saturday, September 25, 2010

Level 42 Death Amber DeathGem dies of foot cancer? The Family Tree of Amber!!

Hey Wizards! This time I'm telling you the story of my old level 42 Death! And the Story of the whole MotherLoad of how our family tree came to be in Wizard101. A,mberDeathGem was awesome. Malistaire was her Uncle, LordNightShade and LadyBlackHope were her parents. Cool huh? She made good friends and one day she wanted some pair of clothes so bad, she had nothing to sell, but her shoes to afford the cost. She did, and she had weird feet cuz never did I get enough cash to buy new shoes but afford nooby ones lol. Lol, I'mso mean I call shoes noobs. Weird! Well Amber was level 42 and died of foot cancer going in fake bare feet around DragonSpyre! Cuz you know your picking Germs up! Yeah! So she died. I deleted her because well, she was useless. I couldn't even pass the tower but she was my only 2nd Wizard and I was new in Wizard101, so I didn't do the one thing where the kid teacher gives you a thing to kill gobblers in Collous Boulavard to get a Death Prisim. Even remembering these things remind me that I was so stupid! I seem like the Master of Wizard101 now! The first Wizard I made was Jaqueline, (sorry my well the letter after a in Ja doesn't work on the keyboard. O: ) FairyTheif, and she got up to level 24 in Krokatopia, Life. And well she really wanted High Heels but almost was level 25, and didn't finish the Fire part of Krokatopia and hurried up and did the Storm part by adding random people who could go in there. And then porting and taking them off. LOL! LOL! LOL! This is weird and funny! She died, Amber came, she died, you know they got kids in the family, JenniferStormRiver, died at level 22 Storm, TaylorLifeFountain died at level 24, Life of course, Um, PaigeWillowStrider level 42 Balance ALMOST made it but died again due to stress of Hydra and Spider failness. XD so then came LaurenFireFlame she died at level 36 Fire, then came LindseyDarkFlame died in Mooshu due to Ninja Pigs, and was really weak Storm level 27.  SierraMythBlossom she still lives but didnt make it level 22 myth and so does the Storm Lindsey but kinda is dead lol. Now the master was AutumnLifeLeaf at level 38! She failed cuz life was weak, and then the second last one was SydneyEarthWraith Death level 12 died again in Fire place of Krok. For no reason she still lives. And Autumn bragged no one could beat her in level and she had a Fire baby and named her CarolineLotusBlade and she is now level 38! Beat Autumn was doing very well in DragonSpyre till my membership ran out!

No comments:

Post a Comment