Saturday, September 25, 2010

Crab Alley OPEN! For Non Members too!

Hey Young Wizards! The hottest news about Wizard101, is that Crab Alley has opened! Crab Alley is seriously awesome dude! Its so cool with Crabs and Selena Gomez! If you view our other post about Selena Gomez you'll be proud you read it. Trust me. Whats weird about me is that I thought Crab Alley was Celestia! And I was all aww what the! Because Wizard101 said that Celestia would open in Late Summer, almost 3 months! And I was all like: O: !!! Why would it take 3 months to make such a small place when I'm guessing it would take 1 or 2 days to make Trition Avenue? Or Unicorn Way? Lol! I asked my friend Alejandro about Crab Alley. "Hey Alejandro can you take me to Celestia?" "Where?" "Celestia, I'm not level 6 yet." "Celestia? This must be a lie. Celestia is not open." "Yes it is!" "Somebody's lieing to you!" Then Taryn comes. "Guys, don't you think she means Crab Alley?" "Oh yeah Crab Alley!" "You need me to bring you to Crab Alley?" "lol! Sorry Alejandro, I actually thought that was Celestia." "Oh my gosh." "Weird." And thats the story of how I knew Crab Alley was not Celestia! And Crab Alley is also open for non members!

No comments:

Post a Comment